Technology Consultants a.s
QA / QC - Quality Assurance & Control
PFAS is designed to operate in a multi user environment. Therefore a strong
traceability is required. This includes:
- Log-in using user ID and password
- Each user can have it's own User Permission Profile that defines
permission to the various calculations and administration tools.
- For each Data project (well), you can define a Project Group (pick
from the list of users) with READ & WRITE permission to the data. Then all
other users will have READ access only.
- History logs with all activities in PFAS - import of data,
calculations and more. This is "stamped" with the user name, time
and date and a comment from the user.
- Project Status - This is user defined check lists to keep track of
the status in a project.
For a installation on a single PC, the various QA/QC functionalities can be
turned off / on.