3Geo & Drilling
PROGRAM for PFAS Introduction Course:
- Short presentation of ITC's software development and training.
- Implementation strategy in "PFAS User Oil Companies."
- Latest cases related to advanced drilling using PFAS for well bore integrity analysis.
- Short intro to LOT Analyzer, Triax Solver and LOT Inversion Technique.
- Introduction to PFAS; an overview.
- PFAS: Generate a Well Plan: Import logs, calculate Overburden and Pore pressure and set
up the lithology and lithostratigraphy column.
- Presentations using Templates, Free Text on plots and user defined symbols from the
Power Presentation application (Database for depth related data and incidents).
- Calculate Fracture and Collapse.
- User Defined Calculations. Setting up your own calculations.
- Setting up a Multi-Well Cross Section Plot.
- Making generic logs for a new well - copy and paste sections of logs.
- Follow up during drilling: Merging logs.
- Breakout Analysis.